Monday, September 29, 2008

Already have a job in Croatia!

I have just exchanged my tech services for free internet access. 3 days here and I already have a consulting job. It got me thinking...it really could be possible...being that I am a jack of all trades...think of all the things I can help people with. Computers, fixing toilets, putting things together, marketing, calibrating copiers...the possibilities are endless!

I have fallen in love with Croatia, the people are so friendly. I finally made some friends my first night here...with a couple of handsome men. They were the Australian and Canadian Ambassadors in Moscow. They invited me to meet up with them later for drinks. I accepted, but needed to take a nap first after my 20 hour train ride. And guess what I did...slept through my alarm. Guess that adventure wasn´t meant to be.

I am so sad to have to leave here, but am truly looking forward to seeing everyone. Having a month to do nothing but think really puts things in perspective. You learn who your real friends are, what your real priorities are, and maybe even what you really want out of life. Well, I must sign off...I have just been hired for more of my stellar computer skills...I am seriously just burning CDs, I could really get used to this job :-)

1 comment:

Angie Colina McNeil said...

I think I could get used to that job as well. I don't know why I can't get in good with the locals here. Maybe its cuz they're French and the French are not as warm? Hm.... Anyway, good luck with your computer/toilet fixing skills. Put them to use for sure.

Have a good trip back to USoA!

Au revoir m'amie!