Monday, September 1, 2008

2 more days!

So I just booked my hotel for my first night in Vienna! Yeah, a little last minute, but I wouldn't do it any other way :-) I'm officially unemployed and homeless now; it's quite surreal. This last week has been exhausting trying to finish up with work and moving. If I can give any advice, take a few days off between your last day of work and moving. I still have a lot of details to take care of and need to start packing, but things are starting to come together. The big stuff is over!

I am flying by the seat of my pants on this trip, and as most of you know, I don't have much of a plan. This is what I know so far. I land in Vienna, Austria on Thursday at 12:30pm. I am going to spend Thursday night and most of the day Friday in Vienna, then will head to Bratislava, Slovakia Friday afternoon. That's all I know so far, but I will keep you posted.

Well, it's time to get ready for a going away BBQ. Another day and night of eating and drinking! Seriously, my clothes barely fit after the last 2 months of celebrating. Good thing I have a lot of walking ahead of me ;-)

2 comments:

Army Trittens said...

Go for it Jenni! We can't wait to read all about your adventures!!! Have fun and be safe!!!
xoxoxox
K&B

Anonymous said...

Vienna is lovely. Let me know if you need any tips. I highly recommend spending a day at The Shoenbrunn.