Thursday, September 4, 2008

I`m so international!

I made it! It was a very long day, but I´m here in Vienna. I took the train from the airport and even transfered without getting lost. Feels like a huge accomplishment today. I must say, I am so glad I am used to public transporation at home...it makes for one less headache while traveling.

The letters are all different on the keyboard, so this is taking a little longer than it should. I´m going to go grab some dinner and drinks and get a good night of sleep. I´m off to Slovakia tomorrow. I´m going to take a boat ride down the Danube and it will drop me off in Bratislava...thought that sounded like more fun than the train!

Hope everyone is doing well! I`ll write more when my brain is functioning properly!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah, have fun with the Euro key functions. I am glad to see you have made it safely. Hit up Wienerworld before you leave if possible. It is a favorite gem of mine in Vienna!---EM

Anonymous said...

Glad you made it without incident! Get some sleep so you can enjoy your boat ride tomorrow!

Suzy said...

Hi Jenni, I am so excited for you and your travels. Glad to hear that you made it there safely. Be careful and have fun!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

The 66 bus trips paid off afterall...